AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Tom Adams
Tom Adams
@tom-adams
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 1:34 pm
Topics: 110 / Replies: 3343
Reply
RE: Turn Angle Twice or Close the Horizon?

More redundancy is always good in land measurement.?ÿ Redundancy provides good double-check on the measurement and well as taking that much more preci...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado Mandatory Continuing Education Bill for Land Surveyors Working Its Way through the Legislature

Posted by: Gene Kooper Should I get my voice tuned up to yell, "GET OFF MY GRASS" whenever I get the urge??ÿ ??ÿ The federal old-codger manual states ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Newbe from Texas

I'm sure the T3 is worth some dough (especially if it's in good working shape.?ÿ I can't give you a fair estimate on the values, although I am sure so...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing book...

Posted by: foggyidea I have the 1971 version, from when surveying was easier, there's only 4300 review questions. ?ÿ It wasn't easier, it just took a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing book...

Posted by: Jim in AZ ..... or else I am looking right at it and don't see it... ?ÿ Thanks! I hear that.?ÿ It's hard to convince wives that that is a t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The IT person was just here in my office-

Posted by: Rankin_File She thinks my office looks like a hoarder.?ÿ I told her I know where things are and what they are. She asked my crew if they wa...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pythagoras

Posted by: not my real name I am glad you learned to type. Especially now that we all have keyboards. When I wanted to take typing classes in high sch...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pythagoras

I was able to get a hold of a partial transcript of HC's conversation with his two Engineer friends.?ÿ Not sure if you want engineers talking theology...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pythagoras

I started out surveying with my dad.?ÿ After school I decided to try to "find myself" a bit and didn't survey.?ÿ Later I decided surveying was what I ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Am I that far off?

That other guy probably has a good handheld gps thingy.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Southern Middle TN

Welcome Russell.?ÿ Good luck on your exam.?ÿ?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "Can I ask why?"

@half bubble Thank you.?ÿ I understand what the big deal is now. I agree with the general consensus that you tell them the truth.?ÿ That you aren't ce...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "Can I ask why?"

What is "short plat work"??ÿ Are they asking you to do a boundary plat, stamp to it, and then they do their design off of it??ÿ Or are they asking you...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Why have a Tribrach with an optical plummet?!

I like the versatility of the topcon combination optical plummet and the see-through ability to be able to use the guns optical plummet as well as a r...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Has this land survey done professionally?

Brad Ott has a point.?ÿ Sometimes the discrepancy is worth less than the money it might take to repair it.?ÿ A good surveyor should be able to communi...

9 years ago
Page 2 / 173