AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
toeknee
toeknee
@toeknee
Free
Joined: August 8, 2022 6:40 am
Topics: 5 / Replies: 66
Reply
RE: OPUS is rejecting my RINEX submissions

Did your GNSS receiver antenna have a clear view of open sky? Since you are an RTKLIB user, did you use RTKPLOT to examine your file for data gaps? ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Data Processing

There were some scattered questions above about what "Carlson" will do and not do. I'm not a long-term Carlson user, and not even a long-term office...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE CHARLES GHILANI SOFTWARE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON A CD-ROM ?

FYI the Wiley site doesn't seem to have all the spreadsheets used for the examples and problems in the book. The geolabsolutions link seems to have ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE CHARLES GHILANI SOFTWARE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON A CD-ROM ?

Digging into the site, it appears that the extra resources for the book are implemented via a web site. Access requires that you register using a code...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Internal data collector NMEA receiver and SurvCe

Does any of y'all know if it possible to get corrections via a network applied to the nmea handheld in Survce? That would depend on the internal GP...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: EOS Arrow 200

Carlson SurvPC, among other applications, has the ability to connect to “generic” GNSS receivers and accept a standard NMEA data stream. SurvPC will a...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need advice acquiring a data collector

I bought a Panasonic FZM1 Tablet with SurvPC on it from Romania. The tablet was in great condition. The SurvPC on it was indeed bootleg and had all ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: opus

I can't connect either.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: PPK/SNG RINEX example file wanted

@crashbox Just saw this. I bought it from a local dealer. Mike J. has been very helpful; I've bought a few things from him and I generally get a fu...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Affordable GPS

@pentaxbob You might be able to do it with a hiking app on your phone. Most of the common apps (I like Gaia and CalTopo) let you save your current co...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: computer for home

@bobwesterman Last I checked, both Windows Home and Pro have RDP clients, that is, they can connect to other windows machines. However the machine yo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Affordable GPS

@crashbox You might want to demo CHC Geomatics Office 2 from Mark Silver (igage) too. It's a third of the cost of SurveyGNSS. I bought SurveyGNSS b...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Affordable GPS

@pentaxbob As others said, what you already have -- especially in the way of a data collector -- will likely determine the best answer for you. My d...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Affordable GPS

@crashbox I've successfully begun to use Emlid Studio to convert a .ubx file to RINEX and SurveyGNSS to process static baselines. I had a Carlson BR...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: An idea for out dated software etc

I think that’s a great idea. In addition to the s/w, include info, tips, and tricks. Could start with links to key forum posts. Could be a full-fl...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What I want for 2022 - an Upated, easy to use TEQC tool

Thank you GeeOddMike. I'll give gfzrnx a try. After a quick look at the gfzrnx manual, it doesn't look like I can extract, for example, the exact 3...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar astro azimuth

I’ve used Stellarium to check my Polaris calculations. Haven’t used it for the sun.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Changing where Cogo point number displays in Carlson

Points/Move Point Attributes - Single or Points/Move Point Attributes with Leader This is what I do.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: PPK/SNG RINEX example file wanted

Good to know PPK can be very accurate! Chicken buckets? I also want to use PPK to check for bad RTK fixes. RTKLIB (open source) will process the bas...

4 years ago
Page 2 / 4