AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
tdblack31
tdblack31
@tdblack31
Free
Joined: September 19, 2022 11:20 am
Last seen: May 17, 2025 9:51 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 8
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

@fairbanksls I obtained my surveyor's license early this year. I'm aware my experience is limited and I have much to learn still.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

@dave-o When I click on the property card info it lists the previous owners. The only previous owner shown on the property card is the person who curr...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

@kevin-hines There are no previous deed references associated with the property. The tax assessor's site directs you to the GIS parcel view for tax in...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

@peter-lothian The county's GIS parcel viewer. Register of Deeds said that is the deed they have on file for that property and they agreed it was refe...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 41
Views: 2542
Reply
RE: Carlson Deed Reader

@brad-ott Do you think the deed reader is even worth using?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Deed Reader

@jph Are you using Carlson 2019? Seems like there is some setting for me that prevents it from reading it correctly when I paste the text into the rea...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Deed Reader

@jph ?ÿ ?ÿ Here's the deed description I am trying to draw using the deed reader. I spelled out degrees, minutes, seconds although there are no se...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Deed Reader

@brad-ott?ÿ ?ÿ Could you explain how you got the deed reader to work? I was trying to figure this out today on Carlson 2019 and could not figure it ...

4 years ago