Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
TC
Free
Joined: April 11, 2011 6:27 am
Follow
RE: More Bad News For LightSquared
FCC grants LightSquared an extension until July 2 to file report.
15 years ago
Forum
RE: LightSquared: It's Worse than You Think
First Responders LightSquared Interference with EMSCopied from GPS World:Law enforcement, emergency medical service (EMS), and fire first-responders i...
15 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 536
RE: Anyone know a source for a rubber antenna for a Trimble
You might try Tessco. I got an exact match on a Topcon Hiper+ from them, and it was very reasonably priced.
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Ashtech Locus Battery Failure?
I had one go bad and had Peter Lahaye, aka The Stereo Doctor, replace the batteries in all three of my units. Can't recall the charge, but he opened a...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: topcon GRS-1
I've had one for 2 years and am very pleased with it. Repeatability is very good. Learning curve from TDS to TopSURV is minimal, and IMHO TopSURV's th...
15 years ago
Forum
Page 4 / 4
Prev