AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
surv8r
surv8r
@surv8r
Free
Joined: June 30, 2010 7:09 pm
Last seen: August 30, 2026 8:44 am
Topics: 33 / Replies: 490
Reply
RE: Rounding....what say you?

Several years ago, I had a reviewer reject a plat submittal because one of my lot acreages “was wrong”. The minimum lot size was “1.50 acres”. One of ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the dumbest thing you've been told by government

Submitted a plat for review in a municipality that the minimum lot size is "1.50 acres". One of the lots calc at 1.4995 acres, so I rounded up to 1.50...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Definition of Geomatics

I think the survey program I went through changed names a few times over the last 15 years. When I graduated it was called geomatics engineering or so...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: following in the footsteps

@dave-lindell?ÿ Same here...especially the relatives part.....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Another encounter of the human kind

Sounds like a causality of the 2007-09 recession...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: HP Calculator Repair

@edward-reading at one time, they were available on Amazon. All I see on Amazon now is the 42 and the 16.

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Today's oddball phone call

I had a similar encounter... A contractor I provided construction stakeout for thought "Licensed Land Surveyor" meant one went to the local courthouse...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: We're 10 ??????????¯????

Well heck, late to the party... and I was here on that faithful day June 30, 2010...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Wooden Library Chair

Dave, I have a swivel wood chair almost identical to the one in your pic. Mine is also very comfortable. I believe mine has a date of 1939 printed on ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone hear the NGS webinar on gravity?

I was logged in on my laptop using Firefox and had no audio either.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How old were you when you started your own surveying company?

First time at the age of 30. (Licensed since I was 26). I had a 11-year run, employed as many as 8. Sold out and went to corporate. I returned to self...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Equipment For Sale - Everything to Start a Conventional Crew - Pics & Price Saturday June 29

Hey Andy, ?ÿ No, not retiring, lol... Iƒ??ve been here a couple years now, moved to be closer to family. This is spare equipment I donƒ??t use anymore...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Can you ethically survey your own property? Can you prepare survey for closing?

I have done it several times in FL and GA with no issues. Last time was Sept 2018 in FL.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Owners - Side Projects/Ventures

Real estate investments and rental properties (I had a Realtors license, currently inactive). Also had an eBay store, did ok with it. Over the years, ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Invoicing #2

Few years back, I received a refund check where I had overpaid an invoice by $0.35 ?ÿ It had two signatures... ????

7 years ago
Reply
RE: This weeks office 🙂

My favorite ƒ??officeƒ? environment too! ?

8 years ago
Page 1 / 27