AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Steve Corley
Steve Corley
@steve-corley
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:14 pm
Topics: 92 / Replies: 698
Reply
RE: I've Lost it...

You're Using the Wrond Color of PaintThat color is reserved for Telephone. Surveyors are only authorized to use white paint!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Is $33,500 poverty level in Sacramento?

Remember that Vetrans get 10 bonus points. It is hard to beat someone that gets 105 to 110 points out of 100. The Vets really earn those points now.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Links to MTS by state

Arkansas MTSI find it strange that our State Society has to host this document. The State Surveyor's Office does not even have a web page. But they ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Of Trailer Parks

They are Mobile Estates becasue after each tornado the residents are mobile. Some people also call trailer parks tornado deflectors. You want to pla...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: First Plat posting

Post a friend's platWe are a recording state, and the plats are posted on line. Rather than post one of my messed up plats, I will post a link to ano...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Cemetery plots. Requirements and such.

I would work under the assumption that it requires a license until I heard different from someone with authority. From my experience with cemeterys, ...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 444
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 461
Page 39 / 40