AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
stacy-carroll
stacy-carroll
@stacy-carroll
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 8:44 am
Last seen: August 4, 2026 1:41 pm
Topics: 261 / Replies: 734
Reply
RE: Ethics

Under normal circumstances, I would have prepared the contract immediately. But I've been slammed lately and simply wasn't going to have time for a co...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics

To clarify, this is what happened. I was contacted and hired verbally to perform a boundary survey. I was in the process of writing the contract a day...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 20
Views: 1213
Topic
Replies: 30
Views: 2346
Reply
RE: Ethical?

Snoop, the pond was there in '96 when the parent tract was surveyed. It was still there in '01 when the 5 acres was cut off, but the same surveyor "fo...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1111
Reply
RE: Lowballing

I recently priced a rural tract about 8 miles from my office. All wooded, no survey of record within the past 40 years and very little road frontage. ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Would this piss you off?

Let me rock the boat a little. I've donated many surveys to churches. One thing to remember is that the church may have 100+ members. That's 100+ pote...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I know its been said before...

I know your pain. I recently priced what would have been a good job that would have allowed me to bring back some of my help. The job was local to me ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 974
Reply
RE: Converting Autocad drawing

Before I posted this message, I tried to download TrueConvert but for some reason couldn't. I think it's a firewall issue, but needed a quick fix so I...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 492
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 423
Page 47 / 50