AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
srleone72
srleone72
@srleone72
Free
Joined: February 10, 2022 9:56 am
Topics: 3 / Replies: 8
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey import elevation model using .img file

This is what the menu looks like in Carlson 2023:

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 811 Descriptions

@blitzkriegbob?ÿ Andy, I *really* like having everyone sign off on plans first! On a related note, we're dealing with a mess down here right now wher...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 811 Descriptions

At first, I had thought the problem with the 811 dispatcher in the OP was because of Google's copyright on the images, but multiple people in this thr...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Revising a Revision Cloud in IntelliCAD/Carlson

@dougie, thanks for replying! I have no text, just a revision cloud line that we use as the symbol for edge of canopy (a "tree line"). I am not making...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Revising a Revision Cloud in IntelliCAD/Carlson

Thanks for the ideas, folks! I know how to reverse it while?ÿmaking it. But when field-to-finish automatically makes the linework with the loops faci...

4 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil Suite - Printing/Plotting

I can confirm that the IntelliCAD 9.0 command PUBLISH works just like the one in AutoCAD. It allows you to combine tabs from multiple open drawings in...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Green Things & Salivations

@flga-2-2 ha, ha. no, but kudos for being aware of other countries' names 🙂

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Green Things & Salivations

@paden-cash lol, nope, Western NY - with many a childhood boat trip to Toronto, Coburg, Montreal, the Thousand Islands, the Rideau Canal and the Trent...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1056