Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
squirl
Free
Joined: July 29, 2016 12:34 pm
Last seen: September 15, 2026 12:56 pm
Last seen: September 15, 2026 12:56 pm
Follow
RE: Looking forward to this job
I'd love to! I believe I've occupied a "concrete nail" in the center of Nebraska road near there when we did a survey for one of the Sager's who own ...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Back in the saddle again...
Welcome back. Hope recovery is going well and that you and your family are in good health.?ÿ
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Oh, Hell no. Not with a ten-foot pole
What are the chances that the document would be number 1234, page 123....freaky! ?????ÿ
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Mmmmmm
I've always felt like I was the only one who enjoyed running levels. We elevated 88 aerial targets all over El Paso a few years ago, using a Leica dig...
6 years ago
Forum