AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
squirl
squirl
@squirl
Free
Joined: July 29, 2016 12:34 pm
Last seen: September 15, 2026 12:56 pm
Topics: 91 / Replies: 1142
Reply
RE: New Member!

Welcome to the group, Cathy! Good luck with your exam.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Digitizer

I'm still very much a keyboard user for AutoCAD commands. These kids nowadays use those new fangled dynamin input crap...give me my aliaseditor and le...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Digitizer

When I got into this business, our in-house photogrammetrist used a smaller digitizer with his AutoCAD software. That was in the early 2000s.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: need advice.- apartment, total station

I've seen this recently as well. I'd like to see how it works and give it a try as well though I have no real application for it, I'm just curious.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Lazer Printed Lath??

Wow! That's crazy! Doesn't seem worth it to me for a number of reasons. Is kind of cool though.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Angle Iron as corners

I locate the part that fits my calcs the best....HAHAHA jk jk

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Cogo function in C3D

I'm thinking it's not an actual "cogo" point like you would use in your data collector. Rather it's a "point" or "dot" in the CAD drawing (a REALLY sm...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi! I'm new here

Welcome to the group! This group is a wealth of information across all types of surveying/business/licensure. You name it, someone on here has done ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Transferring control up stairwells

Great topic! Following this for sure....

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member

AutoCAD user since R11. I know enough about Microstation to be dangerous. Now GeoPak, that's a program I could use.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Does C3D support alpha numerical point numbers?

@williwaw As my former PC liked to say, "nothing but a hill to a high stepper!"

2 years ago
Page 3 / 62