AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: GPS for Boundary Surveys

I use GPS in conjunction with a ground survey for property line, but I have a problem coming up in the near future.I found an ancient ring of stones l...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: We asked around and got some really high quotes...

ouch, i would not touch a project for so little.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the deepest...

The manhole in front of my house is about 26' deep. I watched them construct it. They had to stack trench boxes on end. Couldn't pay me enough to d...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Contouring - CS2011

all my field is split into 4 layers:TopoLocationTraverseCheckIsolate the topo and run with it.Are you creating points on a real Z? I do.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: New Computer

how many stuck it out with 98 or 2000 when XP came out? now they all love XP... 7 is not bad.i cannot go Mac, i cannot afford to be any more pretent...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: New Computer

Terry's new machine is due this week. I will check it out and report. Custom built gaming machine that I posted about last week. Unless you need a ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Overhead Electric Easement

1. The terms of the easement are critical.2. Most modern building codes do not allow for the construction of a structure under overhead wires.3. If th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: wow

no to the HD, everything is on a server so why bother with the individual storage?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: wow

we have been too busy and just entered into a partnership, 50/50 sort of. you know him, he cannot make things simple. he will continue for at least ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: wow

pricewatch.comi will report back on how it works out

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station for taking shots in the surf!

41°39'37.74"N 70° 3'51.47"WI have a drill hole here. Ran a topo of the flats to the west many years ago. Hired a buddy who surfs to run the rod. No...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: wow

He's moving up from a p4 3.2 w/ 2gb ram which was a slick machine 10 years ago.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: wow

$950 shipped, complete box (tower, 750w power supply, fans, wires, etc.) with Win 7 Pro.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: wow

Thank you, I was not aware of the life span, just the benefits. I will have to plan accordingly.

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 809
Reply
RE: Total station for taking shots in the surf!

Couldn't you just record the information in a field book using old school stadia methods?Or perhaps you could record the information by hand in the da...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Wetland determination

We will delineate the easy 'resource areas' (well, easy for us)Coastal Banks are based on topographical data.Coastal Dunes are based on hilly sand and...

14 years ago
Page 94 / 138