AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: guy set his own Iron pipes

Yup, I know a guy who sets his pins every spring. Then you hear the clang of the horseshoes.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you think about this practice?

GISTASTIC!Let's all take one big step away from the cartographers.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: One of the Reasons for Resurveys

Next week I will go verify what a Town Surveyor set two years ago. While setting a bound 6' off the neighbor's deck, he explained to the neighbor tha...

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Utility Locate Law

We worked on a drainage project for a mile of road. Retrofit, simple enough. We contacted the gas company for the gas maps. The gas man would not r...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Can I stop by and ask a question?

> Haha Thadd. I'm not sure what your point is but I've been all over this years ago.And we went over it before that attorney was involved. We pre...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Utility Locate Law

Page 12, Dig Safe, Dig SafelyI wrote the article a few years ago after puncturing a gas service located where a bound was supposed to be. It would ap...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement from 1968

> Of course I would have found it, as would many others on this board. But you wouldn't have retained my services because my fee would have been a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement from 1968

REALLY?You NC guys must have it easy.The lawyers go back 50-60 years or to a warranty deed.We go back to the operative document. In some cases, you c...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 22 pages of waivers??? really??

Would you have fun sending 22 pages back to him? I'm sure you could get some real great ideas from everybody here:I've read the one about charging a ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Can I stop by and ask a question?

Stopping By And Asking A Question Is Consultation...The attorney is well aware that I will typically withhold invoicing a di minimus consultation of t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Can I stop by and ask a question?

Gove is/was my firm's client. If Town Counsel ultimately dismisses the SJC case (not sure how) Gove's lot would be worth a whole lot. Probably worth...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 781
Reply
RE: !@#$%^ Land Records Office

do they charge you to walk into the office?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS for Boundary Surveys

Unfortunately no. Otherwise I'd be happier to publish a GPS coordinate on a plan. I had a very little window one afternoon with other commitments li...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS for Boundary Surveys

Just like the post about setting 3 control points over 2: If I set a bound with GPS, I will start by setting 3-4 hubs and tacks around the bound point...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS for Boundary Surveys

Best ring of stones I ever found.Facing ESE:

14 years ago
Page 93 / 138