Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Did you Write a Triangulation File?
The process is legal, go see a lawyer. That said, the better surveyors should have an understanding of the concept and should inform the attorneys wh...
I had an old client come in with a property needing a sewer connection as-built plan in order to get an additional bedroom. We had done the same task...
Please do.
Once a clients knows that I am willing to fire them they have a better understanding of our relationship.
Profession vs. TradeWe are attempting to revise our image. Professionals should be educated. Period.I have forgotten more mathematics (undergraduate...
??? $85 ???That's not right.
condolences
Get a degree hippie... I drove to Boston 3 times a week for a year to obtain the Wentworth PLS Certificate in order to sit for my PLS. That was awfu...
Differences[sarcasm]oh no, you mean that CA law does not apply in FL?[/sarcasm]Funny how varied the law can become in different jurisdictions. It all...
The Land Court has this right, they have required intermediate monuments for years now.