AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Floods

I recall hearing about inspectors examining the sheathing remaining on the Katrina destroyed homes. They found that many of the homes were constructe...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the plan?

We have two places to sign on our plans. One for the plan itself, the other to certify that the plan has been prepared in accordance with the Rules o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Woman upset by surveyor who did not follow through with

18 acres would have to be wicked simple.I would guess that research alone would blow through the $2300

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 7 upgrade(?)

should you decide to upgrade the ram above 4gb, you will need 64 bit. i would recommend ram.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Woman upset by surveyor who did not follow through with

18 acre subdivision for $2300?Of course there were numerous revisions necessary.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Angles close to zero

The trouble with the shallow angle is the return. The error in the measurement results in a greater error in the position than if you used the blesse...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Property corner in asphalt parking lot

you can order RR spikesbring a drill and set a hole

13 years ago
Reply
RE: BeerAid

Challenge-Wendell and angel don't lookNo rush at all and I hope that my excitement did not translate to impatience. I get excited when I am expecting...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: BeerAid

Challenge-Wendell and angel don't lookTwo words: 'free swag'I would be more inclined to become a regular paying, card carrying member if there were ca...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How big is this park?

(897.62 to be precise)Flushing Meadows was only listed to 0.01 ac. Looks like some folks need a refresher on Significant Figures.My browser says the ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: BeerAid

i felt half bad by all the posts here stating "oh wendell, keep the swag, the site is reward enough"the site is awesome but i like 'free swag'i also l...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: BeerAid

doneis it wrong to still want the prize?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ways to locate corner stakes electronically?

> Im trying to locate survey markers on a piece of vacant property in southern california rural land.> The lots have likely been surveyed and ma...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: A Modest Proposition for the Mediation of Boundary Disputes

at least it would be a case where mediation would have the chance of working(grumbling as my experiences with mediation have been less than satisfacto...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Need Auto Cad File Sharing Opinions!!!

I searched for a ZIP utility that requires an EULA to unzip the file.I could only find ZIP utilties that require a password, so I put a password at th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topo Map for surveyed parcel?

Are you looking for survey grade or just the USGS?There was some fellow posting on here a few months ago who created a very inexpensive map that provi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Snakes!

i really like that bad movie 'Snakes on a Plane'.it was almost as good as 'Hot Tub Time Machine'.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I don't get to pick the location of the line (Rant)

[sarcasm]oh good, then there is no reason for a rant[/sarcasm]

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I don't get to pick the location of the line (Rant)

The example shows a really weak AP claim. If this were a valid AP claim, you can still consider the property as being acquired by two means - written...

13 years ago
Page 81 / 138