AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Carlson Text to Mtext

with a full cad component you use expresstools.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Does a Court Decree Transfer title?

I agree that acquiescence is a peculiar method to determine boundaries. I do not buy it for the modern deeds, but I will accept it wholeheartedly for...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Linetype for Bad Line

my contract was loosely wordedi was engaged to completely research the titles, then create a compiled study plan and take the stand.there was too much...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Linetype for Bad Line

😀 If it was just going to the attorney...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Linetype for Bad Line

Thanks Larry,I would consider myself advanced with the custom linetypes, see my standard block below. Unfortunately, the recording requirements inclu...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Linetype for Bad Line

oh the profanities i could add to the plan in code

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Linetype for Bad Line

i may not have room for a legend... perhaps i will create a linetype with dots and dashes based on morse code.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1305
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 990
Reply
RE: Accu-Line CadMat

That looks awesome, so I ordered two.Just to add to your string: did you know that Rite in the Rain paper can be purchased by the sheet? I have a sta...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topographic & Aerial Exhibits for Realtor - ??? Concerns

If the plat provided by the realtor closes, throw it into the mix BUT use your metadata - that is what it is there for. Call it CYA disclaimers.We do...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Fun with right-of-way plans

nicecan't wait to hear why the plans were revised.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What Next?

Thank you, that was the comment I was looking for in this thread. The record v. the measurement is the best way to inform the world that something od...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Olympics

add a monument with special seal to the location with a 4+ hour static observation

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Again with the Kingston job>intersting find

That is wild. Too bad about all the litter.Dawn looks happy in those waders.

14 years ago
Page 116 / 138