AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Sayings of your mentors in surveying.

how many sides does a bound have?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I pull his corners?

i agree, keep the corners, reference the other surveyorcall it honoring a project he could not complete for reasons beyond his control

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Clockwise versus Counter-clockwise

i like to check my plans by punching them into COGO by handi typically annotate in a way that i can input the information the quickest.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Reasons to go solo

BML1969...Change your avatar please, thank you. ?i find it quite offensive and enjoyable at the same timethe best way to flick someone off is with all...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Help me word this

yeah, a rod in an old hole 0.04' off? what's your estimated error on the location? why aren't you celebrating?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you worry about brg directions

I was always taught to go clockwise as much as possible. I'll start the perimeter or road, then lot 1, then 2 and so on.Most attorneys in this neck o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Surveyor Workplace Drug testing

You would fire someone for alcohol? How much? Would that be abusive or just on the job? I know after a tough board meeting I have a drink - I would...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring (Scammer)

ah, next time i get the call i will reference my old system, kyocera with a peerless adapter. awesome printer. we went years with a service contract...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON SMOOTHING CONTOUR LINES

nice, so how many shots per acre?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What are the odds...

i recall as a kid seeing the tree at the property corner of the office. it was a double tree that had an iron pipe wedged into the crease. the tree ...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 413
Reply
RE: WARNING

I'll havethe other pink meat?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON SMOOTHING CONTOUR LINES

fit is dangerous and does not always represent real world conditionsbut most contours produced by engineering technicians don't match the real world e...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON SMOOTHING CONTOUR LINES

I will usually choose the smoothing through the TRI command, then I will EDITCTR to really shave off the sharp edges. If you PEDIT and FIT, then you ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: WARNING

i'd take lyme's over having to give up red meat...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Stupid questions

nopeand my data collector also has a camerait was hot and muggyi was sticky and tired

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 63
Views: 2624
Reply
RE: Found Monument

a number of years ago before i had a cell with a camera i witnessed something i wish i could share.a local realtor then owned a very fancy golden suv....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: If you don't know:

GPS 29 Or GPS 88 ?The fellow who did the subdivision does not have a GPS. I just was retained to perform a site plan at the end of the road and I wil...

14 years ago
Page 107 / 138