Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
sitesquire
Free
Joined: November 3, 2014 3:19 pm
Follow
RE: FS CBT Exam Experiences
Check The NCEES FS Exam SiteI wish the questions would change each time. According to the NCEES site, it is the same 50 questions each time you take t...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: FS CBT Exam Experiences
You have an interesting background. Thank you for sharing! May I ask what you personally did/what resources you used to study for the exam?
12 years ago
Forum
RE: FS CBT Exam Experiences
Thank you so much for your insight. I am trying to get in contact with the association in my state (IL) to see if there are review courses as well.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: FS CBT Exam Experiences
Check The NCEES FS Exam SiteThank you for your insight. I apologize for my ignorance, I am just starting to get back into the material and devise a st...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Computer based FS Exam?
NCEES Examinee GuideI'm attempting to resurrect this thread in hopes of getting other test taker's experiences with the CBT FS exam. It has been a whi...
12 years ago
Forum