Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
silvic
Free
Joined: October 21, 2016 12:05 am
Follow
RE: Which Total Station for the purpose
C Billingsley, post: 396452, member: 1965 wrote: Will you be using a data collector? Some of the lower end Topcons used to have a data port that actua...
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Which Total Station for the purpose
Samuel Glidden, post: 396450, member: 12201 wrote: What exactly are you measuring?As I posted initially: "tracking individual forest stands."What that...
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Which Total Station for the purpose
Samuel Glidden, post: 396450, member: 12201 wrote: What exactly are you measuring?As I posted initially: "tracking individual forest stands."What that...
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Which Total Station for the purpose
I was talking to a supplier today and they recommended evaluating/looking at the Topcon ES-55 unit as well. It is reflectorless and they spoke highly...
10 years ago
Forum