Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Sherman T. Potter
Free
Joined: March 5, 2015 3:11 pm
Follow
RE: ARE YOU READY?
Please don't make it like the POB update.
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Some Photos from Yesterday
Beautiful country, but I sure wouldn't want to slip and fall and break a leg or have some other medical problem.Hard to imagine someone would want a s...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Pulling stakes
Neither your friends or the builder owns the lot.The builder backed out of the deal.You never did or will get paid.Go pull you points - who is going t...
11 years ago
RE: Does estoppel apply here?
I guess it all depends on whether it's the corner or not.Three feet off in one direction and twelve feet off in another makes it look like they built ...
11 years ago
RE: Spectra Precision DR400 for sewer inverts?
You don't need fancy equipment, just dive in and get the invert.
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Legal Description
"just grabbing that language of "east bank" by itself can be very risky."I quess I don't understand why this is risky. Are not the words in the legal...
11 years ago
Forum