Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Hate to say it, BUT in FL, these were probably out of the USA before you knew they were gone. I have had a couple thefts from the field, never saw the...
Today's research is pretty conclusively showing that the GFU29 should just be plug and play (maybe I should say PAY, local dealer is quoting $2000 per...
Hmm, I only took photos of cars, LOL, I don't know if any photos of the participants happened?SHG
I have flown in the past with LiIon batteries inside the GPS units, but my understanding is the regs have recently severely cracked down, may have to ...
Dan Patterson, post: 399150, member: 1179 wrote: Save em for when you're really not sure where the heck to set the pin and voila! Pin/cap found! I ke...
Yes, I think loading them up and going to scrap yard is the answer. I need to figure out where that is, nothing local except recycling with the trash,...
Jason Graves, post: 399142, member: 9531 wrote: Send them to me. I'll use them. I'm in Kentucky! [emoji1]Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhich ones ...
Peter Ehlert, post: 399136, member: 60 wrote: maybe an over reaction? anybody can order caps on the internet, no vendor checks beyond "payment receive...
Jason Graves, post: 399131, member: 9531 wrote: What Nate said. Grind off the numbers only, or just chisel and hammer, and use for control. I have my ...
Peter Ehlert, post: 399136, member: 60 wrote: dunno, I was occupied and missed the webinar. was it recorded?Yes it was. I don't have the link handy a...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 399104, member: 291 wrote: I can run solo around 40 acres, with a total station, in the deep woods, in one day, complete and ...
Seb, post: 399067, member: 7509 wrote: Isn't it easier to set the tripod over a mark rather than a mark under a tripod? :pWhat he said, never in 35+ y...
Full disclosure, I am part of the ownership team at GeoTerra and the staff surveyor. Give us a call 541-343-8877 when you get ready, ask for Bret and ...
John, I am a little confused by your situation, BUT did want to throw out there that to connect to my RTK bridge I had to have a static IP, no problem...
half bubble, post: 396691, member: 175 wrote: Just traded in a Tacoma for a GMC 2500 HD and the comfort of not being beat up by the interior or hittin...
James Fleming, post: 396690, member: 136 wrote: Perhaps you could just turn down the second slice of pie ;)Well, I don't think it is the pie, at least...