AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Can't wait to retire

StLSurveyor, post: 456235, member: 7070 wrote: Yes! I would love to! Semi Serious, Will need help convincing wife to move, but she loves Oregon wine, ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Using least squares adjustment on non-redundant measurements

Jim Frame, post: 455783, member: 10 wrote: Ignorance makes life so simple.It was easier when the earth was flat and we used NAD27 and there wasn't new...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Major Theft, Folsom, CA

That sucks! I know a couple guys that work there, hope they get gear back or at least have good insruance!SHG

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can't wait to retire

I am 59 and ready some days, my investment advisior says 72, I hope he is wrong! Healthcare is a budget breaker, so I suppose I have to go to 65 anywa...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Base station ufh radios

With all radios regadless of frequency, a directional antenna rather than omni directional will do wonders as long as you are working in the direction...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Using Vertically Mounted Bench Marks

How were these marks leveled orginally? Was there a jig or someting to get the bottom of the rod aligned on the mark?SHG

9 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK over cellular-network congestion?

I am working in N Calif. this week, similar thing on T-mobile, I have to disconnect and reconnect to kick start the data stream, pretty rural area and...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Non Standard Tools

summerprophet, post: 453773, member: 8874 wrote: I have homemade pumps for cleaning out mon cases. Basically, just a 4' long kayak bilge pump made out...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Shortage Hits The Employment Marketplace

Mark Mayer, post: 453760, member: 424 wrote: British Columbia (from wikipedia)[INDENT]"Once a candidate [is accepted as an Land Surveyor in Training],...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Fox-it PDF

Richard, post: 453719, member: 833 wrote: The problem is how or what grandaddy has become as he gets older.Some grandaddy's get more loveable in old a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Fox-it PDF

Mark Mayer, post: 444506, member: 424 wrote: Looking for a pdf editor program. I've used Acrobat a lot and like it, except for the cost. I downloaded ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SBAS use for differential GPS

Lee D, post: 453623, member: 7971 wrote: I don't know what Trimble is doing in the R8S receivers but the R10 doesn't use the float / fixed method of r...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Shortage Hits The Employment Marketplace

Most of the big bucks head hunters are really looking for PLS who can professionally manger an office with very little actual field time if any and st...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SBAS use for differential GPS

I am a little unclear how the various services from the vendors Such as from Trimble or who is the provider for NovAtel, Septentrio and Leica via th...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 639
Reply
RE: TROPOSPHERIC MODELS USED IN DIFFERENT NETWORK ADJUSTMENT SOFTWARE PACKAGES

Ochen Ronald Keddy, post: 453240, member: 13019 wrote: Thank you so much Mr Griggs, I think I now know what to do in LGO thanks to such an elaborate e...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Scanner

Mark Mayer, post: 453207, member: 424 wrote: A hard hat makes a good rain hat. So I'm often wearing mine.Agree, these days because of type of work, I ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TROPOSPHERIC MODELS USED IN DIFFERENT NETWORK ADJUSTMENT SOFTWARE PACKAGES

You have a few choices in Leica LGO and also can choose the iono model: Tropospheric model:The troposphere, that part of the atmosphere up to a heig...

9 years ago
Page 24 / 47