AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
seb
seb
@seb
Free
Joined: April 19, 2013 11:39 pm
Last seen: July 5, 2026 11:29 pm
Topics: 24 / Replies: 352
Reply
RE: Total Station Skill Heat Map

Sure I use the RTK a lot but the robotic total station comes along in the car to every job and gets used frequently. Trees and buildings have a habit ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Frustrating Correction of the day

My area specs: ?ÿ In addition the unit area will be rounded as follows: areas less than 100m2?ÿwill be depicted in square metres and rounded to th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Topographic Map Art

@loyal ?ÿ ?ÿ A link that was shared to me a few years ago. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Topographic Map Art

@frank-willis I made a note a few years ago about not placing a wooden corner peg in an existing stone pile (not ideal but officially acceptable) beca...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello, good way to start 2021

Welcome. I have always wondered how field work gets done in the snow. I am more than happy to live in a generally cool climate that doesn't snow.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Topographic Map Art

This lady does very nice work on marine charts. ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you tell your client?

@mattsib79 Those are four of my five options I tell clients with the fifth one being a lease from one owner to the other. I do not like that as a perm...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Property boundary dispute with lawyers involved

Our access law ?ÿ ƒ??27. ?ÿ Power of entry on land(1) ?ÿFor the purpose of conducting a survey, a registered surveyor or a person assisting a regist...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 747
Reply
RE: True north

Does the client actually know enough about all the different norths to know what they are asking for? Also whats a metrology tower? Typo for meteorolo...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I upgrade to a newer GPS receiver?

We have a Topcon Hiper V and a Hiper HR.?ÿ ?ÿ Hiper V with GPS and Glonass and the HR with the rest as well. ?ÿ The extra sats on the HR are very noti...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Terramodel - Is there a "send to front/back" command?

I use Terramodel. As best as I was aware the front to back settings are controlled in the print settings. Ie the colours with higher numbers overlap t...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: The 4 Things You Need To Know Before Hiring A Surveyor

In the first paragraph what link do you get in the word surveyors that I have shown in red and enlarged below? I get surveyplus.com.au which I thought...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: art of the surveyor

Annex have this one too.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: art of the surveyor

Very nice indeed. At least yours has been coloured (Looks better to me anyway ????)

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Where on a fence do you measure?

Urban: centre of fence rail for side and rear, road side face for front. Rural: along the line of the wire. ?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: 911 GPS

We have spot for out of phone range areas. In range areas we use Glympse app.?ÿ You can share your location for free via email or sms with your set du...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How or why did you become a surveyor?

I liked maps. To be honest when I signed up for the uni degree, I really had no idea what a surveyor did but it was something with maps so that was ok...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: TerraModel

Posted by: JerryC The attached shows the latest Terramodel Help where you can view and change a lot if background options, such as colours for cursor ...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 19