AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Sean Ora
Sean Ora
@sean-ora
Free
Joined: November 13, 2016 5:23 am
Topics: 1 / Replies: 41
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Bill93Jim FrameEdward ReadingtheBionicManGene KooperBushAxeSPMLSbase9geodesyastrodancoLoyalKevin SamuelWarren SmithMark MayerRADARanyone? provide link...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Please spell my name right.You have the gall to ask for respect yet you dish out disrespectful comments on a fellow surveyor on something he said tha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

So all those that shot their mouths off are all of a sudden very quiet.Are your feet in your mouths?Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Every one seems to be away from their phones and have no internet access it seems.Or google is down in the continental USA?Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.Wai...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Mark Mayer, post: 420962, member: 424 wrote: Please spell my name right. please use your reading glasses. Mark MAYERI was asking for a link please.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Sticking you head in the sand and refusing to use a geoid model is just silly. But is it wrong? That's what you were saying about his method of using...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Those that commented regarding his erroneous procedures are:Bill93Jim FrameEdward ReadingtheBionicManGene KooperBushAxeSPMLSbase9geodesyastrodancoLoya...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.Waiting.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Let me say this one more time, only a bit slower so you can follow along. Your method is an old stop-gap measure that makes the erroneous assumption t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Warren Smith, post: 420947, member: 9900 wrote: Hmm - we seem to be gathering an international cadre of nay sayers vis a vis American surveyors ...hmm...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

I've used the Ignore button twice now, though I'm not sure it wasn't on one person with two accounts.Or maybe you just want to forget about commenting...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

So still waiting for a reliable source that says his method was wrong?I guess those that commented negatively regarding his method really have no pro...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

TDD rarely posted about the technical aspects of Surveying. When he did he was knowledgeable.but he did give a source for his claim right? how about y...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

On a side note, I have been entertained by FrancisH's contributions in the past, but it can sure hurt an otherwise good thread with people trying to a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

I haven't studied this paper in depth to understand the goals of their hydrographic surveys, but I note that it does discuss geoid models.and yet you ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

I haven't studied this paper in depth to understand the goals of their hydrographic surveys, but I note that it does discuss geoid models.[/QUOTEand y...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

[INDENT][INDENT]I haven't studied this paper in depth to understand the goals of their hydrographic surveys, but I note that it does discuss geoid mod...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 3