AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
sdm74
sdm74
@sdm74
Free
Joined: June 11, 2018 9:49 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 8
Reply
RE: Leica TS15 & Carlson Surveyor 2 connection issues

@peter-kozub I can't find the videos on YouTube. Any help? Having communication problems after 250'  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson collector problems

?Yep that was one of our first thoughts as well. But that wasn't the case either.?ÿ Not sure how more clear I could be.?ÿ We Gps two points. Sat on th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Geomax Zoom 90/ Carlson Surveyor 2 in the Rain

I have found that it has a hard time finding the 360?ø prism when the glass gets wet. And the touch screen will start randomly picking tabs.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson collector problems

We have narrowed it down to when we start using "set collection". Actually changed the backsight coordinates.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson collector problems

That does not explain why it changed my occupied point halfway through the setup? And no DC I have ever used changed your occupied point when an error...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1818
Reply
RE: Water (Or Sweat) On A Carlson Surveyor 2 Screen

There is a setting under the windows OS for that. I think it's under settings/screen stylus options, has a water setting. I heard it helps out in the ...

8 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Even I Wouldn't Do This

This will become the new norm, when no field experience is required.?ÿ

8 years ago