AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
SCOTT A. HARTER
SCOTT A. HARTER
@scott-a-harter
Free
Joined: April 20, 2017 6:06 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 4:19 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 12
Reply
RE: HP 41 Software - Any Collectors?

I STILL HAVE MY 41 CX. ONCE UPON A TIME IT WAS THE UNIT TO HAVE. GUESS I DON'T NEED THOSE ITEMS BUT THANKS FOR REMINDING ME OF?ÿ THAT ERA.

5 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 995
Reply
RE: BLUETOOTH ADAPTER FOR TOPCON

I FINALLY SOLVED THE ISSUE AND WANTED TO SHARE MY INFORMATIONTO BENEFIT OTHERS SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS I DID WORKING WITH THE LIMI...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: BLUETOOTH ADAPTER FOR TOPCON

GTS-255. USED THE 1234 PIN AND IT IS THEN RECOGNIZED IN THE DATA COLLECTOR BUT WON'T HOOK INTO THE TOTAL STATION. CHANGED COMMUNICATION PARAMETERS IN ...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 2110
Topic
Reply
RE: Geomax Zenith 35

That pdf was not working, use this one.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Geomax Zenith 35

?ÿ HERE IS A GUIDE ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Geomax Zenith 35

I am in need of the same information. I have the Geomax 35 and it works well. I use it as a rover.?ÿ Am working in a remote site and want to use stati...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station data error in topcon.

Jim: Yes it was the cable. Thanks for your reply. Lesson learned. Scott  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station data error in topcon.

I guess that I will try another cable. Different pins used on upload versus download?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station data error in topcon.

I have a Topcon GTS 255 and I can download via Toplink 8.2.3 without issue and seems like I can alter the connection settings from the standard baud 1...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone own a Topcon GTS 255?

Trying to connect a 255 to Field Genius 9 software in my data collector but having communiction error. Am using 1200 baud, 7 even and 1 stop bit. Unit...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone Tried the Geomax Zenith 35 Base/Rover?

TXSurveyor, post: 376031, member: 6719 wrote: Price seems nice but not sure on how well these units actually work. JUST GOT ONE. GREAT VALUE.GOT IT O...

9 years ago