Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
sam
Free
Joined: January 30, 2018 9:16 pm
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:07 pm
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:07 pm
Follow
RE: Do people still do sketches in their field books?
I sketch. Caps always get sketched and a thorough description. On boundary work I will sometimes sketch stuff out, really just depends on the project....
2 years ago
Forum
RE: HP 35s + Case *LIKE NEW*
$100.00
3 years ago
Forum
RE: What is your go to work boot?
I??ll second the Danner Rainforest boots. They are not waterproof but other than that they are awesome. I wear mine daily, currently I??m on my seco...
9 years ago
Forum
RE: Looking for advice on Civil Eng vs Surveying degrees
I probably don't have a whole lot to add but I thought I'd share what I'm doing as I'm in a similar boat to you. I'm in college right now with about 2...
9 years ago
Forum