AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
RSAsurv
RSAsurv
@rsasurv
Free
Joined: January 7, 2016 8:00 am
Topics: 20 / Replies: 96
Reply
RE: Wild Heerbrugg T2 and handmade antique tripod

@john-nolton   Hi John.   If interested I wouldn't mind taking one of those T2's off your hands.   Give me a price and we can dis...

6 years ago
Forum
Topic
Reply
RE: Alternatives to Drone Deploy and PIX4D

I concur with Agisoft. My personal liking towards Pix4D have faded significantly. The license fees are one thing, but I personally don't like the way ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Geospatial Survey Specialist - IL - Chicago or O'Fallon

Hey StLurveyor, ?ÿ have you come right yet? ?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking employment as foreigner

Hi Melita, thanks yes after Mike's comments I was thinking of adding like a portfolio 2nd page showing projects I was involved in etc. And yes I think...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking employment as foreigner

Hi Mark, thanks thats exactly the type of critisism I needed. Will have another go at the resume and have a more polished resume by the end of the wee...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking employment as foreigner

Hi StLSurveyor, Thank you I will have a look on their websites if they have any available positions. If have applied at some intl firms such as Fugro ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 521
Reply
RE: Robotic advise

Hi guys, sorry been busy the last week so haven't had a chance to look at the forum.?ÿ - @leegreen : haha yes over here as indicated is South Africa. ...

9 years ago
Forum
Topic
9 years ago
Forum
Replies: 11
Views: 717
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 492
Reply
RE: Engineering Surveyor

Mark Mayer, post: 452412, member: 424 wrote: FYI, specifying that you are a white male christian in your CV and communications may be a bit of a turn ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineering Surveyor

LA Stevens, post: 451403, member: 2391 wrote: Do you have an email address?TIA,LarryHi [email protected] from my SM-N920C using Tapatal...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineering Surveyor

Andy J, post: 451391, member: 44 wrote: The real question is... Is that your Bus in the profile pic?Oh how I wish it was. Locally a splitty is expensi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineering Surveyor

Hi. With South Africa's history, it is the norm to state ethnicity and gender when applying. We have massive BEE (black economic empowerment),EE(emplo...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1031
Reply
RE: Autodesk strikes again

BStrand, post: 448004, member: 13049 wrote: How in the world are you guys able to work on a 15 or 17 inch monitor? Those are like 1995 monitor sizes....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Autodesk strikes again

Hi guys,there is an update from Acad 2017 that needs to be installed. Had same issue. Search for autocad hotfix 1.1.1 on the autodesk site. Should fin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

Haha the small chariots were temp solutions when the larger chariots were otherwise incapacitated. You can get 99% of the places needed with a decent ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How much Ground Control

HiI wrote a excel sheet to calc ground control needed based on flying height and site size.Lost it when I cleaned my pc though. But the general rule w...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 6