AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
RPLS#
RPLS#
@rpls-2-2
Free
Joined: November 28, 2016 7:12 pm
Topics: 40 / Replies: 65
Reply
RE: Total Station maintenance

@bill93 yeah, we havn't had any precision issues out of it. It's always been pretty great.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 917
Reply
RE: Carlson Crashing - sort of

So in conclusion, I could not figure out a software solution to the crashes. I assembled a new pretty high end computer, hoping that would help, and a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Intelllicad serious deficiency

Hey Frank, I think you can do what you are wanting. I'm in 2019 Carlson Survey with Intellicad. Double click the frame of your image in model space, ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Crashing - sort of

@ladd-nelson Thanks for the suggestions Ladd. I am using build number 191220. The only virus software I have is that built into Windows 10. I will tr...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Crashing - sort of

@flyin-solo I'm not using a touchscreen, we have two desktop computers in the office running dual Dell monitors. I see a setting in Windows for "Tabl...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Crashing - sort of

@a-harris Interesting strategy. Seems like an extreme measure, but if it works, it works. I had heard that when windows 10 was newer, the windows 10 ...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 2794
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 3792
Reply
RE: Zone A, Elevation Certificate

I have looked over the Fema Zone A manual and it doesn't appear to be anything I'm qualified to tackle. It appears to me that what is described in tha...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1281
Reply
RE: Property line and construction staking with a robotic

A lot of good points here. In addition to the prism pole bubble, keeping your backsite tribrachs calibrated tight helps too. I use a 360 prism for mos...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Aftermarket Batteries

@jaccen Certainly a good point and thats the reason I hesitate. My instrument is out of warranty at this point, and I'm not worried about a few hundre...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 2083
Reply
RE: Detail pole vial calibration

Here are some ideas: I personally have the gizmo that you linked above, but another super easy way you can do it is as follows: Set your prism pole u...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone Have Experience With These?

Not with that one but I have one of these: I paid about $99 for it. After testing each prism face, its less consistent than my $2,500 Trimble MT1000,...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1646
Reply
RE: Building lines

yeah, the plat has several issues, coordinates being the least of which.

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 994
Reply
RE: Resizing Pictures

I usally right click on the photo in windows explorer and on the pop up menu click "edit" it will then open in paint, click "resize" with the "percent...

7 years ago
Page 1 / 6