AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
RoVaut
RoVaut
@rovaut
Free
Joined: July 24, 2022 10:00 am
Last seen: July 23, 2026 7:22 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 13
Reply
RE: Javad GNSS users?

I've used a few GPS technologies, and there are +/- to all. Javad has a nice feature where it makes pdf's of the ground the shot is taken on, as wel...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 2769
Reply
RE: Looking for Old School CAD Help

Be careful...around that time there were data entry options. You could enter N55-00-00E as Q1 then 55.0000 OR Q1 then 55D00'00" depending on which met...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor or Lawyer ... Road access

This is pretty much dependent on where the property in question is. I used to have a lot of clients on the South Shore of Massachusetts, and there ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Sea Change

I'm aware of a number of instances in which assessors and tax collectors have scoured the property lists to see properties of uncertain ownership, wit...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Massachusetts plan recording requirement

I would take it to mean that in order for the plan to be recorded, it must be on linen or mylar, have original regulatory endorsement (planning board,...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Book File To Civil 3D

From the controller, you should be able to export the .RW5 file, which is the Carlson version of Civil 3d's FBK file. You then convert the RW5 to FBK ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Monumenting Lines With Jogs

I think I might consider meeting the client on-site and setting the corners where the client agrees they should be located. Then, have the crew locate...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Shoes / Boots

Salomon makes some fantastic and comfortable boots. Anything in the X Ultra series will most certainly get the job done and they last. I've never had ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: One Man Crews

Ok...I'll take a stab at this. First, I'm in MA and don't know what you are referring to when you say PC. I am experienced, but I'm not licensed. I ha...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing after free station

It very much matters what your scope of work is. Personally...for 90% of the scopes I am involved with, I would set the new point by resection; then, ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Transit Notes

I've turned left angles

3 years ago