AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Close Encounters of the K9 Variety

[MEDIA=youtube]xTmHZWspU1U[/MEDIA]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Loosen a Rusted Bolt or Nut

paden cash, post: 436886, member: 20 wrote: Being of a cantankerous age it was easier to get a lineman from the REC to come out and help him properly ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Monument

Thanks Cow. I suppose I am thinking of a much older type of pto shaft. I was thinking of something like this:.. or maybe this type ???

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Loosen a Rusted Bolt or Nut

Holy Cow, post: 436742, member: 50 wrote: Heat, baby, heat. It works wonders.The welders called the acetylene torch a smoke wrench. 🙂

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1101
Reply
RE: In 1965, when he was 23.

Kent McMillan, post: 436053, member: 3 wrote: Well, it's impossible to idiot-proof the world, but in this case, considering the mechanics of how the a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In 1965, when he was 23.

I would have located it where it entered the ground, if it was in the budget for an extra shot or two. [SARCASM]Hopefully the prudent and exactingly-e...

9 years ago
Page 66 / 139