Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
105# / ft.^3
"Those programs also loaned tens of billions of dollars to each of the biggest U.S. banks, including JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), Bank of America C...
Three surveys - R.J. SchneiderOk, right on, that makes sense. The zoom thing sucks.
Is that supposed to be the correct topo ? The second one ?Somehow the bold contours on the right hand side of the drive (second topo) show the edge of...
The slope on the right hand side of the drive runs uphill on one topo, and downhill on the next ??Was the update topo by the moonlighter for fill they...
I believe if you survey adjacent the national forests, here in Texas, you can find those coated pipes with brass tablets. I've seen one so far in a su...
Kent, I believe this has been on the books for over seven years now. I guess if you wanted to rebel you could always add "occupation tax" in the memo ...
This is what i've found for fiscal year '09 under Administrative Code §1071.1521General revenue fund_Comptroller revenue code 3171:number assessed: 24...
Apparently just the fee increase under Administrative Code §1071.1521 put more than a half million into the General Revenue and School Fund, in fiscal...
Kent..Is somewhat different than cutting line in the Hill CountryHence the chainsaw or powerblade.