AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
RichardLHardison
RichardLHardison
@richardlhardison
Free
Joined: December 31, 2018 2:32 pm
Last seen: June 22, 2026 5:07 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 57
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 937
Reply
RE: Specs for laptop/desktop acad carlson flavor?

I've been looking at lap tops for my business. I would consider a Dell with I7 processor with 16GB DDR memory so that it can be upgraded to 32 GB easi...

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: POB magazine folds operation

@mickey-shackelford?ÿ ?ÿ PS did become XYHT. I've read XYHT very little. Same with AmSurv.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Does a closed street automatically become the property of the adjoining owners?

An interesting side note (to me anyway). While I was an Ohio County Engineer, I encountered many subdivision plats with the requisite notes dedicating...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: It sure was hot today!

Real surveyors don't complain about the weather. ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking licensure advice

@warrenward?ÿ OPM requirements list a surveying degree or a degree in civil engineering with what amounts to a concentration in surveying. BLM is bou...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking licensure advice

@warrenward?ÿ Adding a degree requirement has not yielded an ounce of respect anywhere. I hear the same whining from degree states that has been voic...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking licensure advice

@holy-cow?ÿ The original intent of the EIT was to test those without college in their background. College grads were not required to take the test. I...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking licensure advice

@aliquot?ÿ No bones to pick. However, I deal in the facts and what I stated are the facts. By the by, I hold a BSCE, and while what you say about pic...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: A New Definition for Perch

Everyone knows a perch is 16.5 feet.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking licensure advice

@aliquot I'm glad you recognize that some licensed idiots have degrees.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking licensure advice

@oldpacer In most cases is the courts that have refused professional recognition without a degree requirement. In North Carolina that back door way of...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking licensure advice

@jph As Instapundit has quipped, "embrace the healing power of 'and.'" I'm in my later years (67 this September) and I've been fairly quiet about the...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking licensure advice

@jph You will be waiting for that evidence for a very long time. Those who are the most vociferous about degree requirements are the professors (under...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking licensure advice

@aliquot A college degree proves nothing other than the ability to sit in classrooms and listen to some drone deliver the same lecture he's delivered ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Textbook Author Pile-On

@party-chef?ÿ The trend is not recent. I visited a friend at Austin-Peay and picked up a copy of a Differential equations text. When I took the course...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Revocation of License or Board Discipline

That's supposed to be "no revocation."

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Revocation of License or Board Discipline

North Carolina publishes board disciplinary actions several times a year. I recall on revocation since I moved to NC at the start of 2005. The miscrea...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: You're Obsolete...

my 16 yo son would often remind me of how obsolete I am. He will be 43 in April, and I will be sure he hears the same story since he doesn't have a 16...

6 years ago
Page 2 / 3