Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Retired PLS
Free
Joined: June 16, 2012 6:30 am
Last seen: June 12, 2026 1:57 pm
Last seen: June 12, 2026 1:57 pm
Follow
RE: Trimble 5601 & 5603 Robotic Total Stations
PM me i am interested if you still have it.
2 years ago
Forum
RE: Need spanner wrench for 1956 K&E Transit
If you are still looking for a nice tripod let me know Stanley
2 years ago
Forum
RE: How to patch a tape
I still have 2 splice kits.
4 years ago
Forum
RE: HP 48GX calculator
@jonathan50 I sent you a message
6 years ago
Forum
RE: HP 48GX calculator
@david-mccoppen I sent you a message
6 years ago
Forum
RE: For sale Tribrachs, Plumb bobs, Hand levels
I have sold some items...Thats Great 150 views...Thats Great The same person complaining...Thats Sad
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Astronomic Azimuths
Surveying in the 1970's and 80's i would do a Sun shot on every survey. Sometimes 2 or 3 a day. Even had a Sunshot calc on my PLS test. I tried to tea...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: HP48GX for sale
Message me
7 years ago
Forum
RE: HP48GX for sale
Yes still for sale
8 years ago
Forum
RE: HP48GX for sale
Still for sale
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Stake Bag Source
Jim i have a SECO stake bag. About 18 inches long with side and end pockets. Let me know if you are interested.
8 years ago
Forum
RE: HP48GX for sale
Yes it has the coin replaceable battery
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Brunton compass for sale
Buyer backed out of sale. Still up for sale
8 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 6
Next