AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
rawheadz
rawheadz
@rawheadz
Free
Joined: January 27, 2019 11:55 am
Topics: 1 / Replies: 7
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE noob help RAW

Never mind! ?ÿI figured it out. The editor was more intuitive than I'd thought. ?ÿI just inserted the three points with the correct coordinates at the...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE noob help RAW

OK, so I was able to download a trial version of Carlson Survey (ACAD), and I do see the Edit/Process RAW menu. As you can see, the N and E are clear...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE noob help RAW

Yeah, just reversing the N/E upon export won't work (nor would reversing the N/E in post, e.g, in Excel), because the N/E of the occupy point and the ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE noob help RAW

OK, will give it a try. Thanks!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE noob help RAW

I'm pretty sure I'd be able to download a trial version, as I've never done that before. ?ÿIs the "Carlson Survey (ACAD OEM)" a standalone version tha...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE noob help RAW

Yeah, I think anybody savvy with editing RAW files would be able to do this in like 2 minutes. ?ÿNeed to learn 🙁

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE noob help RAW

Ah, cool! ?ÿThis X-port sounds like exactly what I need. ?ÿUnfortunately, the SurvCE came with the Nomad, which I purchased used; maybe I'll contact C...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1320