AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
R. Michael Shepp
R. Michael Shepp
@r-michael-shepp
Free
Joined: June 26, 2011 3:49 pm
Topics: 40 / Replies: 530
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1072
Reply
RE: Javad Equipment

How long have you been trying and where are you located? ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Equipment

Which equipment do you have and what do you use it for? What best describes your area of practice? ?ÿ

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 652
Reply
RE: Youngest and oldest

67 in November, started surveying in 1972

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Some places surveying has taken me

Interesting career and beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a good pair of boots

I've become a big fan of Asolo. They are expensive, but it is the most comfortable boot I've ever worn. The guy who works with me bought a pair and ha...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA/ACSM and Survey Monuments Revisited

That's also true in WV. Within the past year a surveyor was reprimanded, fined, had to go back set corners, redraw his plat, and send it with a letter...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Dick Coughlan, LS3227 RIP

Sorry for your loss.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical angle

Your Kidding, Right?:good: Good one

11 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: I found my leatherman!!!

I always carry one on my belt and another in my back pack just incase I lose the first one. 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Beautiful Survey Day, It Got Up To 23°

It's funny how warm 22 feels after a few days of near 0.

12 years ago
Page 1 / 29