AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
protracted
protracted
@protracted
Member Founder
Joined: April 3, 2018 10:30 pm
Last seen: September 2, 2026 10:53 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 149
Reply
RE: Timeline to get PLS in Massachusetts

Other commentators have already given great suggestions.?ÿ This previous post might add just a little more,/p> Welcome!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree and Plant identification

@flga-2 not to be contrary but you don't want to overlook another important part of tree location which is IMPROPER Identification of the species loca...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Monolith Back

@r-s-mayer, I've always thought with all of the continents of earth being discovered and the surveying already encumbered(enhanced?) with historical o...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Demo Hammers for Hard Pavement

?ÿ @jim-frame Exactly! ?ÿ One person doing the digging and referencing four other things like this, makes it a lot easier to accept that "beep" (a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: About to take the FS Exam...Need some help

@joeynj72, it sounds like you're on the right track and already well prepared for the test.?ÿ If you haven't already been using the equation sheet PDF...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting ready for the FS

@ryan-lubansky, the advice from @ncsudirtman is good.?ÿ I'll add some links to that: and I just found this searching old threads but haven't ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting ready for the FS

@norman-oklahoma @ryan-lubansky I've got an index of links to the old CalTrans workbook PDFs which are a great resource,

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Who & When Will We Hit 500,000 Posts?

@jim-frame October 17th 7:30am.?ÿ ?ÿ To sweeten the pot, if someone can actually guess 2-3 of the winning criteria, I'll buy them additional mug(s)...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Free COGO Software

Wow, that is quite the link/page preview!?ÿ I guess that is what I get for not checking the preview.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Free COGO Software

I've foundsurprisingly powerful and useful for completing things anytime I'm away from a computer with CAD.?ÿ It does area with curves and pretty adva...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: property stob corner question

@richard-imrie Is that pronunciation under the "German" heading? I'm with HC and MW on this one,

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Calculators

@souperstar17 I recently took the tests and used an HP35S (on the advice of an older co-worker who said, "Buy the most expensive HP on the approved li...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: FS Exam Prep

@morganwa Why is this not helpful??ÿ It points to a source of useful information.?ÿ See for example,

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about riparian rights in Florida

Oregon has public beaches in the form of a very powerful easement.?ÿ One of the surveyors behind that early technical work is Professor Schultz at Ore...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Corrections and comments for Wolf & Ghilani text 12th edition

I have the 14th Edition of "Elementary Surveying" and also found the need for a publicly maintained errata page.?ÿ ?ÿ It seems that the goal of publ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: BMs in Trees

A lot of nails and bearing tree tags are aluminum for this reason. 

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Desperately Seeking Books

@mkennedy This site (that I also linked to above) is valid.  I have purchased the Wattles book from that website. 

6 years ago
Page 5 / 8