Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
pls9362
Free
Joined: December 29, 2020 6:25 pm
Follow
RE: The Nerve
@robertusa I use contracts that are signed. Mine say in order to commence work, I need signed contract and retainer. I have had clients sign the cont...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: The Nerve
I would too, along with a disclaimer stating to use at own risk and indemnifing you how do you know you cad file is current and the client hasn't chan...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Certificate of Compliance Rejected
@peter-ehlert thank you. I just cross posted there as well.
6 years ago
6 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 609
RE: Trouble finding help...appropriate salary range/expectations
That is a good way to gage a salery vs skillset.
6 years ago
RE: Trouble finding help...appropriate salary range/expectations
I think salery is also area dependent. You cannot expect one to make more in San Francisco than say death valley... You could look up the County Surv...
6 years ago
RE: new from CA
Welcome to the club. We are exclusive. Lol.?ÿ I just read your post through LinkedIn and you inspired me to join this site also. I hope to post and c...
6 years ago
Forum