Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
in my area the lowballers are worse now more than ever. there is too much time and effort for too little return. i've got other endeavors, i'll be jus...
Really quite believable> > It sounded like if the surveyor didn't do the paperwork quite right, he will be sued for the shortfall on the mortgag...
99 dollar surveyi wonder who is worse, the e-bay advertisment or the craigs list ad?$99 ILC
> Reading the comments at the bottom, though, it sounds like this guy isn't really selling an ILC. He's selling a simple topo on an unbuilt lot, w...
> Without pulling out the laws and rules and reading them again, I believe it does say something about this kind of advertizing. > > Not very...
unbecoming in the least. Seems to me a desperate surveyor taking desperate measures to do anything to make some money.I thought an ILC was not a surve...
What the heck happened?Stupid is as stupid doesAnd apparently there are a lot of stupid surveyors out that do stupid things
What the heck happened?This particular topic is a real life situation and is of genuine concern.As a matter fact, the interest in the surveying commun...
What the heck happened?> > I don't recall any personal attacks by anyone...> > Yes, there was a personal attack.> > > > So muc...
What the heck happened?> I think there were a couple of posts that bordered on personal attacks that are no longer in the thread.I don't recall any...
What the heck happened?We seem to be missing some messages...Did i miss something? were there messages deleted?as near as I can tell, all messages fro...
> > Now, you can play all the math games you want and you can report the math any way you want on your survey, but that won't change the fact th...