Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
pete Durand
Free
Joined: October 5, 2011 6:02 am
Follow
RE: Ashtech L1/L2 Down Load Program OPUS Help
With Rover You want To Learn OPUS-RSThanks Paul, Can't wait to get it up & running. I feel like the man on the moon with the backpack, antenna, ...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Ashtech L1/L2 Down Load Program OPUS Help
That was it I used FoxFire & got it. Thanks to all now I have a lot of reading to do. With a 5 year old banging on the keys it's amazing I can ge...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Ashtech L1/L2 Down Load Program OPUS Help
Thanks Kevin I have tried there and the site is down? (Just tryed again.) From what I can tell the site was active a month or so ago......before I got...
13 years ago
Forum
13 years ago
Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 995
RE: The use of the word "encroachment"
Never Encroachment....Always "apparent encroachment" , as others have said it is not my job to show who's who's only the evidence. Great descussion.
14 years ago
RE: Geodimeter Remote Targets
Hey Joe, I could use those cords. Please Contact me if you still have them. ThanksPeter Durand(843) [email protected]
15 years ago
Forum