AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Perry Williams
Perry Williams
@perry-williams
Free
Joined: July 21, 2010 11:25 am
Topics: 199 / Replies: 1984
Reply
RE: What do you make of this?

> What do you make of this statement in a contract?> > "Client should be aware of the fact that surveying is an inexact science and is subjec...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What did they mean by that?

maybe the lawyer is figuring that the deed distances are slope distances?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: The Answer to Most Software / Webpage / CAD problems

Personally, I have no problem with people asking dumb questions on websites and not reading the manual first. If people don't like it, they can just ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Lime Green Flagging

Norman got it!> > whose idea was it to use lime green flagging in the middle of the woods?> That flagging may have been hung last winter, whe...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I fat fingered something in AutoCAD??? Fix????

or double click the DYN box on the bottom of the screen

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1500
Reply
RE: Surveying the river

> Uh, I don't know why you think that is a river. We have rivers here that you wouldn't think of standing in. I profiled one the other day and it...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying the river

> > > I'm sure you have a reason but why not use a total station with pole and prism rather than a level and staff?The level rod has DOT tape...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1121
Reply
RE: Optical plummet vs. laser plummet

I set up all the time over tall stakes w/ opticall plummet. my nikon NPL 350 will focus on the top of a stake 4" below to plummet. The topcon is a l...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding the corner?

don't get hung up on the point of beginning. look for the physical evidence and match it up with the deed.

12 years ago
Page 1 / 110