Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nisse
Free
Joined: February 5, 2020 11:23 am
Follow
RE: SR 399 Serial Configuration Lost
@oldpacer Thanks for the advice, I'll give that a try. It was the last firmware version (5.04) that I have on hand, I also tried to update it wich wa...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello from Austria
Thanks, really appreciate that!
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Leica/Wild GPS System 200/300 Data Transfer to PC
@mike1202 Thanks a lot! I did the repair myself, actually doing s small modification to use an exchangable battery. So if anyone is interested in A...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Leica/Wild GPS System 200/300 Data Transfer to PC
Hi, I just got an old CR344 with an SR399, as expected with an error 1165 and came across this old thread. Does anyone still have the old SKI softwa...
7 years ago
Forum