Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nezuko216
Free
Joined: December 28, 2019 6:49 am
Follow
RE: Question about CSRS-PPP report
Thanks @geeoddmike. I was actually playing with tecq too, a friend suggested this WinTEQC Editor saying it is suitable for a GNSS newbie like me. One ...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Coordinate Transformation
Thank you for valuable comments. Such a friendly community with great experts. I think I found a solution. Cheers.
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Coordinate Transformation
Thank you @base9geodesy I really appreciate these helpful comments. The problem is I don't really know what these 'velocities' are and what to look at...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Coordinate Transformation
@geeoddmike the way I understand it, these transformation parameters from ITRF 2014 to all previous versions you attached are on base epoch 2010....
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Coordinate Transformation
@steinhoff Sadly, it won't work for the area I'm working in (ASIA), it gave me an error of 'outside of the modeled area' when trying it. Seem to work ...
7 years ago
Forum