AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Native1
Native1
@native1
Free
Joined: August 23, 2022 7:46 am
Last seen: May 21, 2026 6:24 pm
Topics: 25 / Replies: 97
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

As an update, I received news yesterday that I passed the California PLS exam. Got it on the first try and am relieved as heck. Sacrificed a lot th...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Public Road Records - Student Question

@mathteacher I wish that were the road. That sounds quite interesting.But, no, it's actually just a small road in Greensburg, Unity Township called Le...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

After 8 months I was able to interview and get a promotion. I am still liking the job as it affords balance and stability while I continue to go to sc...

11 months ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1932
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

I took and passed the PS exam last week. I moved to a county position and have more time at home, which I used to study for the exam. It’s not the p...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: TSC5 + EM120 radio

@absurveyor18548 I actually left the company that had the problem with the collector. But I believe it got sent off to trimble for replacement or repa...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

@norman-oklahoma Thanks Norman, I haven't heard it put that way before. I appreciate the insight, and I'll be around on here reading and asking questi...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

Decided to take the job with the county. Thanks to those who've shared their opinions and stories. I appreciate it, and it was exactly what I was hopi...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

@olemanriver I apprecviate you sharing your story, and the advice as well. I will keep at it!

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

@olemanriver I have a few years yet for my Bachelor's, at the current pace. I'm only able to do 1, maybe 2 classes a semester with work and family.I a...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

@dwoolley I agree with pretty much everything you mentioned, and I appreciate the input.Becoming licensed is my goal - hence my initiative to branch o...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

I appreciate any and all insight. I've only had maybe 2-3 days to think about it, even then only a few hours uninterrupted.. but my main takeaway is: ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

Thanks for the insight,Yes my union covers 100% premiums for the 3 of us, covering 90% of health care costs on top.My union pension currently is based...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Programming HP35s with D'Zign

Well said by OleManRiver,in my apprenticeship we did it all by hand, and then used the calculator as a check. Knowing your curves, triangles etc is ke...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 41
Views: 4614
Reply
RE: Programming HP35s with D'Zign

@sonicwave123 Glad it worked out. I struggled to understand even how to put in certain characters correctly for some time. It's pretty foreign when yo...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC5 + EM120 radio

@christ-lambrecht Thanks, I went through all of those this past weekend, to no avail. Tried to factory reset the radio, and the data collector wouldn'...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC5 + EM120 radio

These were bought from a local dealer, who ordered them from out of state. I just turned them in to the dealer, so we'll see what happens next week. B...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Programming HP35s with D'Zign

Your problem is related to the fact that you don’t have every program in there, or coding errors within those programs. The coding errors can be very ...

2 years ago
Page 1 / 7