AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Mystery aluminum spikes and washers

Shawn Billings puts washers on his spikes. As I recall, it's to "be distinctive". In a world full of survey control nails. So, where is @Shawn Billing...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: CE 1/16th

Somebody said: "Accepting a found corner, is always better than setting one, while rejecting one"?ÿ This is because the neighborhood has become USED ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Ladder for fences

I think it's a business opportunity knocking. I'd buy one, if you really came up with a nifty solution. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How effective is your State Board at Dealing with Unlicensed Practice/License abuse Practice?

What's the difference between unliscenced practice, and licenced persons, who cannot measure to a tolerance of 15' in 900 feet? ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 2 questions......

I'm old, but not that old. Thank you, Nate

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: Not what he expected

Bruce, I'm guilty of this too. But, we are guilty of seeing ourselves as our clients look. Clients are looking for a "good deal". And, 2500 IS A GOOD ...

6 years ago
Page 81 / 527