AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Drafting Consultant

I think there's room for one... There was one on this forum... Somebody who understands cad real well, could truly go fast and perdy. I'm NOT that pe...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Land surveying technology, where'd we come from, and where are we going?

If realtors and certain poly ticians were involved, the land would be backed up, sent to China, surveyed, and returned in nice shipping boxes! 😉 N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Good drafting practice

Its what doctors, and dentists do... Practice on their patients.... N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Any equipment collectors in lancaster CA?

There's a jacob staff, and compass, and a nice oak tripod. If I were closer...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Any equipment collectors in lancaster CA?

Here's another goodie in. Quincy Calif It's in North central CA, and it's pick up only.

6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Land surveying technology, where'd we come from, and where are we going?

Do not mention "no pain killer" and dentist in the same sentence. 🙂 N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Land surveying technology, where'd we come from, and where are we going?

One thing's for sure: nobody is ever gonna go out and survey manually again. (Unless of course if it's govt funded!) I can solo retrace all 8 corners ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Land surveying technology, where'd we come from, and where are we going?

One thing's for sure: nobody is ever gonna go out and survey manually again. (Unless of course if it's govt funded!) I can solo retrace all 8 corners ...

6 years ago
Page 71 / 527