AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Carlson Point Question

CadGirlThank you. I have tried a number of things, that did not work. But that one DID work.Nate

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Uses for Old Plumb Bobs

Don't ever say anything bad about my plumb bobUnless you want to start a fight.... I still carry and use mine. :)Nate

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring - Ring

Ring - Ring panties in a wad ??? he's reasonable says me !!I say that a 1/2 way job, like he is aksing for,.... will result in something later going w...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: If the RTK Antennae is set on top of a tall fencepost

Javad advertisesThat with the umbrella option, that a plumb set up is not necessary. There more reasons than this, but this is one reason for the ques...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: If the RTK Antennae is set on top of a tall fencepost

I am serious.... I am working on a project, that will require the antenna to be cocked at some angles....And, it is not normal...And, IF the 'center' ...

16 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 678
Reply
RE: PK Nail (13 Years Old)

You must be in a salt zone.... and, what would or could make it last longer?Down here, I'd expect that it would last 50 yrs... unless of course it was...

16 years ago
Page 522 / 527