AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: today's corners

Thnks. I eventually want a coordless jackhammer, either gas powered, or with a serious battery. N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: today's corners

How did you dig through the asphalt? I have dug through it before, but it was not that neat. ~N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm going to be rich!

> I'd fall through that butt its a good idea.> > Save messing about with toilet rolls and chairs for square holes.Seems he is trying to say s...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken Compass

Run any compass by a big speaker magnet, and she will go haywire to the hilt!In fact, if you PLAY with it, beside a big magnet, that will make your da...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm going to be rich!

If your behind was square.....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: C-1/4 question

Tom, whatsamatterwithyouareyoutryingtobeaprofessional?I like your post. Good thinking. Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: C-1/4 question

Let's argue one more item: Consider that none have relied upon it other than the 40-acre owner and apparently those who abutted him.> > No other...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Sign on Fence

Add a few expletives, and add a few surveyor's names, and then you could have an historic document!!~:)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: C-1/4 question

There are several good answers to your question. 1.) Resurvey the Section, reset the C1/4 correctly, and then exchange (or one way) to solve the LOCAL...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Plumb Bob Poll

You might be an engineer, if you don't have dings in the side of your plumb bob, and don't know how to use it as a hammer!;-) 😉

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Plumb Bob Poll

16 oz 12' gammon reel, cut back to 10', and open it, and relieve some spring tension. Then put DOT reflector tape on the face. They last 10+ yrs.N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: You might be a retired surveyor

Bill, he is a personal friend. And, they are his stakes. Nate

15 years ago
Page 491 / 527