AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Survey with error: Property Line

As I thought a bit about it, is it possible that you have 2 lowballer surveyors, both of which are performing LOW confidence surveys, and as others ha...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey with error: Property Line

You have 2 conflicting answers above, about tools used, and methods applied. The second group, which say don't trust GPS, is techlicly more right than...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: considering a career in land surveying

If God made you for driving trucks, don't stoop to driving bull dozers. If God made you to dig ditches, don't stoop to being a king!Surveying is partl...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Having a little fun on the job

I once found a 59 Chevy pickup, laying on it's side. And, on the property line. I drew it in profile, and said the top of cab was 2.7' east of Sec. Li...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Having a little fun on the job

I once found a 59 chevy pickup on it's side, It was ON the property line. I drew a pickup Side profile, on the plat, and labled it, as "East top of ca...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe and cable location

I have called a plumber, that owns one. He said that:Locating an electrical line is very easy. Locating a water or sewer line, with a tracer line, is ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 1293
Reply
RE: Having a little fun on the job

Thems good stuff, Wayne!!~N

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gnu Bee-First Post

Maybe there is no "Record R/W Width". Maybe they are patronizing the patron saint of surveyors: "Our Lady of Assumption". Maybe off the given site, (d...

15 years ago
Page 486 / 527