AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Monuments in Paved Driveways (New Subdivision)

Try TheseDublin, gotta be carefull... 4.5" racist marker, set in driveway..... "Cotton Picker's Spindle" (I never thought of them as racist... some at...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar/Polar observations

I used to do them on nearly every job. The extra items I used to do were:Look up theta, and put it on GRID brgs. Recompute it 1" of time off, to SEE h...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: One of many of my favorite Quotes

"The plat and all is perdy, but it is as worthless as a porn, to a blind man."~N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Highlighting in AutoCAD 2010

Hey, now that is something I would like. A BUTTON to highlight. So if I multiple coords for a point, but one is the final, then I can highlight it, an...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: File management

(sarcasm light on)SHADDUP GEORGES!(Ok, back to your regularly scheduled attemts to survey and discuss said survey of USA!)I hope you did not take that...

15 years ago
Page 487 / 527