Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: Ethics - Q
OK, you get Original developers file. Now, you MIGHT not have to do any field work. Now, it will look exactly like HIS numbers. And, all will be good ...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Schonstedt XTd GA-92 Metal Detector
How old is it?How much use does it have on it?Why are you selling it?I have one, and use it alot. Nate
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Mr. Feinman finally responds
Mr. MayerMaybe it is Mr. Feignman!N
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Pipe and cable location
Thanks, Mark. I don't think that it would take me long to learn... with the tracer wire. N
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Pipe and cable location
LiabilityI guess I am saying that I agree with SURVEYLTD, above, about the liability... that is, if I sub it, and add 15%, then I am in the liability ...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Pipe and cable location
LiabilityI trust myself with the final outcome on this case better than hiring any location service. I already know where the elec service comes out o...
15 years ago
Forum